- Complete and submit the online Program Application Form.
If you require this form to be provided in an alternate format, or if you require assistance completing this form, please contact us at info@Ldaniagara.org or (905) 641-1021 and we will be happy to accommodate.
- Submit supporting documentation (proof of a diagnosed, identified or suspected learning disability).
Supporting documentation may include:
- Most recent report card OR progress report (*required, unless otherwise arranged with the Program Coordinator);
- Individual Education Plan (*required, if applicable);
- Assessments (if applicable);
- Teacher Feedback Form (if possible – Click Here for the Teacher Feedback Form);
- Any additional information that you feel may be useful in determining the applicant’s needs for the program.
Supporting documentation can be uploaded to the Program Application Form, or emailed to the appropriate Program Coordinator. Other forms of documentation may be accepted in lieu of a report card/progress report with prior approval from the Program Coordinator. For questions regarding acceptable documentation, please contact us at info@Ldaniagara.org or (905) 641-1021.
Application Review Procedure
Once received, applications will be screened for eligibility. LDANR programs are designed for individuals with learning disabilities, not other exceptionalities. If unsure of eligibility, contact the office prior to completing the form at info@Ldaniagara.org. Following screening, applicants will be notified closer to the program start date regarding the status of their application. Following acceptance into the program, program payment will be required. This will be outlined in the acceptance email. Subsidy and payment plans may be available.
- The application is NOT CONSIDERED COMPLETE until the applicant’s most recent report card/progress report has been received (unless other documentation is arranged with the Program Coordinator).
- When completing the application form, it is suggested that you have a copy of the applicant’s report card handy.
- Be sure to click ‘Submit’ when you have completed the Program Application Form.
- You cannot save the Program Application Form.
PLEASE NOTE: The LDANR will be keeping all programming for Winter 2022 online as a result of the ongoing progression of COVID-19.