To apply to our programming, please complete the following steps:
- Answer each question on the application form. Note: You cannot save.
- When the application is complete, click ‘Submit’.
- Submit supporting documents. This can either be done by uploading the documents to the application, or by emailing them to the appropriate Program Coordinator. Supporting documentation may include:
- Most recent report card OR progress report (*required);
- Individual Education Plan (*required, if applicable);
- Assessments (if applicable);
- Teacher Feedback Form (if possible – Click Here for the Teacher Feedback Form);
- Any additional information that you feel may be useful in determining the applicant’s needs for the program.
Once received, applications will be screened for eligibility. LDANR programs are designed for individuals with learning disabilities, not other exceptionalities. If unsure of eligibility, contact the office prior to completing the form at info@Ldaniagara.org.
Following screening, applicants will be notified closer to the program start date regarding the status of their application.
Following acceptance into the program, program payment will be required. This will be outlined in the acceptance email. Subsidy and payment plans may be available.
- The application is NOT CONSIDERED COMPLETE until the applicant’s most recent report card/progress report has been received.
- When completing the application form, it is suggested that you have a copy of the applicant’s report card handy.
PLEASE NOTE: The LDANR has not yet determined if in-person programming will be offered in Winter 2022. While we are eager to resume the offering of some in-person program spots, a final decision will be made by the Board of Directors in the coming months regarding the Winter 2022 program season.
Winter 2022 program applications will open on Monday, November 22nd at 6:00 am!
In the meantime, you can prepare for submitting your application by collecting the supporting documents listed above. It is also strongly recommended that you review the eligibility requirements for the program you are applying to prior to submitting an application. Eligibility requirements can be found on the program-specific webpage.
If you have any questions leading up to the application date, please email info@Ldaniagara.org.
We look forward to seeing your applications come through!