- This event has passed.
Dr. Megan Smith
Ph.D. in Child Clinical and School Psychology
Worked with diverse client populations in community, outpatient, residential, and inpatient settings at Youthdale Treatment Centres, the Toronto District School Board, and in private practice.
RN, Founder, and President of CADDAC and past Executive Director of CADDRA
Has over the past 25 years helped raise awareness and understanding of ADHD among parents, educators, health care professionals, industry leaders, and government officials through presentations, conferences, media interviews, and advocacy work.
This workshop is geared to:
- Parents and Educators
- Adults and Adolescents with ADHD and their families
- Employers & HR
- Health and Medical Professionals
- Executive Functioning and ADHD: Keeping the Balls in the Air
- Self-Regulation and ADHD: From Chaos to Smoother Sailing
- ADHD Goes to School
- ADDventures at Home
- Adult ADHD and the Family
- Transitioning from Childhood
- ADHD into Adolescent ADHD and Beyond: what parents need to know
Lunch Discussion on School Advocacy for those who wish to bring a packed lunch