Become an LDA Member today!
Why become a member?
The $50 LDA Membership Fee is split between LDA-Ontario and LDA-Niagara Region.
At the provincial level, this fee supports LDAO to produce new resources for parents and professionals on pertinent topics, to dialogue with the relevant Ontario Ministries that deal with exceptional populations and to make the public more aware of and empathetic to those affected by learning disabilities.
At the local level, this fee assists LDANR with operating costs to support us in offering a variety of services and programs across the Region to individuals with learning disabilities and their families. For a full list of our successful programs, click here.
- LDAO’s Newsletter Communique (published twice/year)
- Access to member section of LDAO’s website with resources and information
- Discounts for LDAO workshops and conferences
- Lending Library for adults and children
- Promotion codes to save on family-friendly activities (current promo codes include Canada’s Wonderland and Safari Niagara)
- Quarterly chapter newsletter via email
- Information on upcoming workshops and events
- Resource sharing