BINGO Volunteers Needed!
Opportunity to get involved without it taking up too much time!
By volunteering for LDANR with our Bingo Fundraising Program, you will help bring funds to our organization so that we can offer all of the programs that we do throughout the year. Help raise funds and spread awareness all at the same time!
If you are interested in representing your local Learning Disabilities Association this is your opportunity! Contact us at 905-641-1021 OR complete an online Volunteer Intake Form.
When? Wednesday afternoons from 3:00 – 5:30pm (only 1 – 2 sessions per month)
Where? Delta Bingo Niagara Falls, 4735 Drummond Road
When? Friday mornings from 9:30 – 11:30am (only 1 – 2 sessions per month)
Where? Delta Bingo St. Catharines, 124 Bunting Rd
Reporting to: Bingo Chair/Executive Director
Email projectsLdan@cogeco.net for upcoming training dates!
Volunteer Position Details
**Minimum Age requirement: 19 and older
- Represent a charitable/non-for-profit agency (LDANR)
- Support the bingo hall with running the bingo sessions.
Skills and/or Experiences Required
- Mature, responsible, non-judgmental, empathetic, and friendly
- Effective verbal communication skills
- Work as team player with fellow volunteers, bingo hall patrons and bingo hall staff
- Conduct oneself professionally